What The Marvin Group is Looking For
Please fill out form F-802 to begin the process of becoming a Marvin Supplier.
Completed forms or questions can be submitted electronically via email by clicking here.
SUPPLY CHAIN TEAM & GENERAL FAQs
Our professionals are available to answer questions which you may have and to resolve any difficulties you may be encountering.
Bob Morin, Vice President Supply Chain
Jim Caso, Senior Procurement Manager
Tom Burkert, Senior Advisor
Dan Russell, Estimating Manager / Sr. Procurement Engineer
Eddie Guzman, Subject Matter Expert
Albert Juarez, Supplier Performance Manager
David Katz, Acting Strategic Sourcing Manager
Where do I drop off my parts? How do you want us to ship?
The Marvin Group’s primary Receiving location is 498 N. Oak Street in Inglewood, California. Our preferred method of shipment is via the supplier’s UPS or FedEx Account.
What are your shipping/receiving hours?
Our core operating hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. These hours may be subject to change upon priority of shipment or time of year.
How do my parts need to be packaged before shipping?
All product must be protectively wrapped and properly identified in accordance with packing lists. Product should have no metal to metal contact.
Note that shipping methodologies should be IAW with AS9100 Rev. D (8.1.3 Product Safety).
Marvin Engineering is committed to your ongoing success with a support structure that includes training documentation and more.
- Product Assurance Provisions
- Purchase Order General Terms and Conditions (2019) – Applicable to Purchase Orders issued on or after 1 July 2019
- Purchase Order General Terms and Conditions (2016) – Applicable to Purchase Orders issued prior to 1 July 2019
- DHS Human Trafficking Awareness (External Link to DHS Training)
- Marvin Approved Special Process Sources
- Supplier Training Material Group Navigation (video)
- Product Assurance Provision (PAP) Training
- Engineering Change Request (ECR) Process Guide
- Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR) Form Guide
- Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) Overview
- 2022 MEC FAI Guidebook
- AS9102 Smart Forms 1 and 2
- FAI Data Package Review TR-808
- F-608 – Supplier Rating Change Request
- F-826 – Advance Notification of Supplier Non-Conformance Submittal
- F-865 – Production Lot Inspection Results
- F-871 – Two-Legged 5 Why Tool
- F-872 – Cause Mapping
- F-873 – Fishbone Diagram
- SP-12-01 Inspection Handbook for Machined Parts
- SP-12-02 Inspection Handbook for Cast Parts
- SP-12-03 Inspection Handbook for Forgings
- SP-12-04 Inspection Handbook for Compression Springs
- SP-12-05 Inspection Handbook for Sheet Metal