Supporting legacy product manufacturing, new technology introduction and complete product lifecycle management and configuration control.
- Electrical, Mechanical & Electromechanical
- Software Engineering
- Customer Furnished Performance Based Specification
- Collaborative Design & Development
- System Simulation & Analysis
- Technical Data Package (TDP) Development
- Engineering for Performance & Design-to-Cost
- Specification Creation
- Design for Manufacture, Assembly and Test (DFMAT)
- Producibility Simulation & Evaluation
- Performance Validation
- Design Enhancements
- Prototype Build & Test Capabilities
- Qualification Testing
Includes Product Data Management (PDM) / Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Configuration Control
- Manufacturing Process Development
- Visual Manufacturing Planning
- NC Programming
- Model Based Programming
- Tool Path Analysis & Validation
- In-House Tool Design & Manufacturing
- Configuration Management
- Integrated Product Data Management (PDM)
- MIL-HDBK-61A & ITAR Data Compliance
- CMM Programming
Since 2018, we have invested in state-of-the-art robotic coatings capability to enable us to apply precision coatings to products, greatly enhancing our capacity and workflow.
In-house machining centers capable of handling Aluminum, Titanium, High Strength Steel and Composites/Plastics along with associated Supply Chain Management. Electrical and electronic assembly for digital and MIL-STD-1760 Power Supplies, Electronic Control Units, Integrated Electronics Trays and more. Full system assembly and integration for monolithic aerostructure bodies, ejector racks, missile launchers and aircraft pylons
Complex Machining Components
- 30+ CNC Machining Centers
- 3/4/5 Axis Machining Centers
- Travel up to 180” (15 feet)
- Up to 24,000 RPM/1,200 IPM
Includes in-house cutter grinding
- Component Prep & Forming (Through-Hole)
- Semi-Auto Loading
- Wave Solder
Acceptance test equipment, design improvement, configuration management, continuous improvement, qualification testing and production lot acceptance testing. Alternate Mission Equipment / Aircraft Armament Equipment sustainment including depot services for U.S. Air Force, Navy and Army along with support for domestic and international customers.
- Pneumatic Leak & Flow
- Mixed Mode
- High/Low Temp
- Live Firings of Ejection Systems
Also available is our Configurable Armament Repair Depot (CARD), which provides a forward deployable, self-contained solution tailored to operator requirements.
Servicing the Air & Space, Land, and Maritime Domains
Discover what sets The Marvin Group apart from the competition.VIEW SOLUTIONS Servicing the Air & Space, Land, and Maritime Domains
Ready to speak to a Marvin Group representative?
Let us help you get in contact with the right person for you.GET IN TOUCH NOW Ready to speak to a Marvin Group representative?