Truck Driver / Forklift Operator
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Truck Driver / Forklift Operator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Experienced truck driver who also has forklift/warehouse experience. Individuals must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and safety.
- Operation of Forklift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs unassisted.
- Receives and unloads product typically on pallets or in crates, manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Verifies products being picked up or dropped off, is packaged adequately and is not damaged.
- Verifies items received or dropped off matches paperwork.
- Ability to pick and return inventory to proper location.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Ability to safely operate materials handling equipment (forklift, pallet jacks, etc.) and measuring equipment.
- Ability to deliver, or pickup product to and from our internal and external suppliers efficiently in a professional manner.
- Ability to work indoors/outdoors where temperature varies based on season.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Class C CDL (or class A) driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- 2+ years of working experience in complex warehouse & distribution environment.
- 5+ years driving experience.
- 5+ years forklift experience; must be certified (will be tested).
- Maintains great attendance and punctuality.
- Works in accordance to MEC Inventory Work Instructions (WI-506, WI-511).
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.