Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Trainer. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Trainer serves as a Data Base Administrator and is the primary interface with the MEC Learning Management System (LMS). This position is key to compliance that ensures all employee training requirements are communicated, scheduled, tracked/logged, completed on-time, and relevant to the specific company job descriptions. Also involved in the development and delivery of MEC Training/HR curriculum to all Marvin Group companies/employees. This position reports directly to the Marvin Group Training Manager.
- Update current Learning Management System (LMS) data, as needed. This includes but is not limited to, daily, weekly, monthly data entry and reports for training completed, needed, expired or overdue.
- Provide training support for all company processes, SIPOCS, WIs, SOPs, SPs.
- Develop Training/HR curriculum for delivery to all Marvin Group employees.
- Act as a liaison between the Training Department and it’s internal and external customers.
- Provide training customer service and support to all departments of the Marvin Group.
- Support all BMS/AS9100 activities and initiatives.
- Represent and support all corporate initiatives in a positive professional manner.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain awareness and understanding of document/SIPOC structures and requirements published in the BMS library.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Excellent presentation/delivery/development skills.
- Some experience with E-Learning or Micro Learning Development is a plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.680.3917 Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310.674.5030 x631.