Tool Crib Attendant
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Production Tool Crib Attendant. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
- Maintain records of tools issued and returned
- Prepare periodic inventory or maintain inventory of tools and supply
- Receive, unpack, and store incoming tools and supplies and requisitions stock to replenish inventory
- Mark and identify tools and supplies
- Maintains order and cleanliness of tool crib
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School diploma or GED with production maintenance experience
- 1-2 years of related experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Continuous standing and walking throughout the workday
- The shop floor environment may include exposure to noise, dust, fumes, and vapor from coolant, etc.
- Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the company, and specific notices are posted in areas where safety equipment is required. Safety training will be provided by the company.
- Able to multi-task and follow shifting priorities under deadlines and time-sensitive conditions
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be able to read, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand-held measuring tools
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.