Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Assistant Buyer. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Test Operator will work in one or more of these fields: from electrical, mechanical and environmental. Working conditions may vary, some tests require the Test Operator to spend most of the day on his/her feet at the workstation, other tests are performed at the seated position to perform automated test. Test Operator may assist Test Technicians in performing test.
- The primary duty is to work with Test Technicians to insure that products perform their proposed functions
- The method of test depends on the product being tested
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions (Acceptance Test Procedures)
- In addition to performing tests, Test Operators responsibilities include assembling and improving test fixtures, and performing maintenance on test equipment
- Update Test Request Checksheets, Test Logs, Maintenance Logs, and complete Test Data Sheets
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School or GED
- Read and write in English
- 1 year experience or will train
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.