Test Department Clerk
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Test Department Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
This position will primarily be responsible for entering, compiling, sorting Test Department data and records and supporting Test Administrator. Test Department Clerk will facilitate test documentation needs by interfacing with Document Control and will be able to retrieve data from test data files and records. Production Order test data will be compiled by the Test Department Clerk and handed off to Document Control. The data collected will be used to improve the Test Department in many ways including improvements and tracking of test yield, test standards, and also support in the development and maintenance of Test Department metrics.
- Interface with Document Control for requesting and handing off test materials to Document Control
- Maintain Test Department training records
- Update and maintain Test Department data files
- Prepare and transfer Production Order Test Data by collecting, following up and reviewing to ensure documents are completed
- Support Test Administrator
- Request Supplies from Purchasing and orders for consumable materials to support test personnel and test equipment
- Notify Test Supervisor of any issues regarding test data.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Must be extremely organized and extremely accurate with details with strong working knowledge of MS Office and excellent typing skills
- Must be driven to maintain a repeatable systematic approach to completing tasks
- Experience in a related field is desired during which time, a good working knowledge of: typical lab instrumentation, lab test equipment, proper testing techniques and safety awareness has been learned.
- Proven ability to multitask, learn, and communicates well
- Strong team player who is able to interface with a variety of groups
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.