Tax Documents Processor
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Tax Documents Processor. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Processor will join a group of tax professionals whom are responsible for the tax planning and tax compliance revolving Corporate, Flow Through Entities, Trusts, Individual and Estate Planning as well as Special Tax projects ranging from R&D Credits, State and Local Tax and International Tax.
- Assembling federal and state tax returns.
- Assist with Secretary of State Annual Filings.
- Perform/Verify electronic file management and archiving in shared-drive.
- Assist with light bookkeeping required for tax filings.
- Prepare tax communication and correspondence including: Composing & editing various forms of correspondence to various taxing authorities.
- Participates in project teams’ planning, scheduling and work delivery, including completion of timelines.
- Strive for continuous learning and positive engagement related to change, in an effort to develop new tools and methods.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Quickbooks and/or SAGE Fixed Assets a plus
- Experience with SAP and Epicor Vantage desired, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven history of being a self-starter, adaptable to learning new systems and tools
- Adept at collaboration and teamwork skills
- Professional and confidence in interacting with associates within the department and other functions
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.