Supply Chain Attainment Liaison
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Supply Chain Attainment Liaison. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Attainment Liaison is to resolve supplier On-Time Delivery (OTD) issues and work with suppliers to deliver parts according to MEC contracted delivery dates.
- Coordinate activities to evaluate and resolve On-Time Delivery (OTD) of Open PO Late Lines.
- Coordinate with CMT’s and Suppliers regarding engineering-related production problems encountered by suppliers that are affecting OTD and work with related departments to resolve engineering related issues.
- Confers with Purchasing, Quality Control, Engineering, Manufacturing, and other department personnel to provide Delivery Status support and technical support for outside supplier production issues.
- Interprets engineering drawings and facilitates communication with necessary program engineering and quality engineers to determine resolution of technical issues.
- Update delivery status information in SAP according to PO delivery lines.
- Run weekly Open Order reports for assigned Suppliers and update Assignment Spreadsheet as required focusing on those Suppliers with Open Late lines with the mandate to resolve Late Line issues as soon as possible.
- Maintains records and reports findings to Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, and Program Management, as required.
- Performs Open Order Reviews with Suppliers and updates/documents product delivery status with CMT’s, IPT Liaison’s, Program Management, and other departments as directed by Purchasing Sr. Management.
- Performs Post Award Survey’s, Capacity and Capability Survey’s, and Supplier training as required by Supply Chain Management.
- May be required to investigate and communicate tooling problems and report findings to Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, Program Management, and Production, as required to obtain resolution for tooling issues.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Experienced in conducting readiness surveys and risk analysis assessments at suppliers
- Experienced in manufacturing processes, procedures, and lead-times
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.