Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Stockroom Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Stockroom Clerk manages inventory control, inventory storage, inventory receipts, and preparing job kits for issue to manufacturing.
- Receive, store, and issue material in stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard
- Maintain inventory and other stock records
- Count, sort, or weigh incoming articles to verify receipt of items
- Store articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information
- Determine method of storage, identification, and stock location, considering weight limits, capacities, and required space
- Pick, count, identify, and issue parts/materials to jobs based on pick-list BOM requirements.
- Perform periodic inventory of stock
- Make and/or report adjustments of inventory counts and location changes.
- May be required to move or transport material or supplies to other departments.
- Other related duties may be assigned
- Operating a Forklift
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply using whole numbers
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency while under pressure
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with an ERP system
- Must be able to lift up or move up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting or lifting
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally assist others to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.