Sr. QMS Coordinator / Analyst
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Sr. QMS Coordinator / Analyst. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Support the Marvin Group with their quality management system through establishing processes and tools for ongoing compliance with applicable requirements and for application of quality standards. Provide support to internal functions in the application, maintenance and improvement of quality systems and department specific processes.
- Provide organization wide support in response to helpdesk requests for process updates, including updates to metrics, risks and improvements.
- Support the quality organization by collecting metrics for business processes, as well as sending out communications and reminders related to the use of performance data.
- Support the quality organization by working with process owners on engaging and updating their risk management and improvement plans.
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining the internal audit program; including audit readiness and conducting internal and validation audits when required.
- Assist with the scheduling, preparation and execution of executive management reviews of the business management system.
- Provide support in the development and publication of Marvin Group documented information (procedures, processes, policies, forms, organization manuals, training material, job descriptions, organization chart and directives) on the internal company website.
- Proactively monitor the various elements of the quality system to help ensure compliance with AS9100 and ISO9001 quality standards and customer requirements.
- Ensure processes and tools are established for ongoing compliance with applicable requirements and for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) with specific capabilities in forms development and document styles.
- Must be familiar with the requirements of AS9100 and ISO9001.
- Strong background/experience in aerospace and/or college degree in Business Management, Engineering, Technical Writing or related field.
- Experienced in process flowcharting and analysis.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail, good organization skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations.
- Remedial knowledge of html coding, website design, and experience with SAP a plus.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.