Receiving Data Entry Clerk
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Receiving Data Entry Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Receiving Data Entry Clerk is responsible for coordinating inbound and outbound shipments. Compile all documents from inbound and outbound shipments to be processed for billing and vendor payments. Data entry and other ad-hoc supporting roles related to the inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinate schedules for inbound and outbound shipments with warehouse leads.
- Coordinate with Freight Management and/or Carriers for pick-up of outbound orders when necessary.
- Organize and compile inbound and outbound shipping documents to be utilized as support for billing and vendor payments.
- Prepare all shipping documents including bill of lading.
- Verify the accuracy of the physical goods by matching count to MRP system.
- Assist warehouse management in resolving warehouse related issues such as inventory discrepancies, damaged products, etc.
- Participate in root cause analyses to identify issues when necessary.
- Provide feed-back to management for process and procedure improvements and assist with the implementation.
- Adherence to all Marvin policies and procedures.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- 2+ years of working experience in complex warehouse and distribution environment.
- Attendance and punctuality are an essential job duty.
- Can do attitude a must.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.