Receiving Clerk / Forklift Operator
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Receiving Clerk / Forklift Operator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
To receive, ship, and deliver supplies, materials and equipment throughout the facility, and maintain inventory control. Position involves lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Receives and unloads freight manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Checks for damaged goods.
- Verifies quantity and visually does a quality inspection.
- Verifies items received with purchase order and matches paperwork.
- Delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas.
- Stocks shelves and rotates inventory.
- Participates in physical inventories of warehouse and/or supply yard.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic computer skills
- Attendance and punctuality are an essential job duty
- Must be a team player and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Can do attitude
- 1 year work experience
- 3 years forklift experience
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.