Quality Coordinator, Technical
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Quality Coordinator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
- Map notes and dimensional features on drawings using BCT software.
- Compile metrics of key performance indicators.
- Maintain Huddle/Status Boards, as required.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with organizational skills are an absolute MUST.
- Strong Knowledge in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Have working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP/SAP) System.
- Good typing skills.
- Ability to think critically.
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative in problem solving.
- Ability to multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Able to support overtime as needed.
- Must be a team player and work well with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and stay strongly focused on task.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.680.3917 Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424 318 4631.