Quality Control Inspector (CMM/PC-DMIS)
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Quality Control Inspector (CMM/PC-DMIS). With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Background in Aerospace manufacturing and process cycles, approximately 5 years minimum in a mechanical structural environment
- CMM experience using PC-DMIS.
- Familiar with Catia V4, Catia V5, and Virtual DMIS, QC5000.
- Understand and perform common Geometric, Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) operations using ASME Y14.5 including true position.
- Perform independent inspections of hardware using surface plate inspection methods
- Understand and use hand and bench inspection tools, Rockwell Hardness testers, Profilometers, Optical Comparators, etc.
- Understands Special Processes, NDT inspection, Paint/Anodize/Cadmium (cad) Plate/ . . .etc.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Work in a team environment with strong communication skills (verbal and written) , ability to interact via telephone and email with suppliers and customers
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- FARO Arm and or Laser Tracker experience using Verisurf and/or PC-DMIS is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310.674.5030 x4631.