Purchasing Data Entry Clerk
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Purchasing Data Entry Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The successful candidate should have experience in a professional office, preferably in a manufacturing and/or procurement environment.
- Receptionist duties – greet incoming guests with excellent customer service
- Properly registering guests in security database and creating temporary badges
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement – validation and closeout of procurement purchase orders
- Perform supplier follow ups to assure PO acknowledgement
- Liaison between Supply Chain Management Buyers and Data Control Department
- Process purchase order (data) faxing/distribution and electronic filing of documents
- Purchase order status input into SAP
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels within the company
- Communicate and resolve PO related issues with suppliers and buyers
- Maintaining the facility office area
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Basic computer skills with emphasis knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player (Can-do-attitude)
- Previous SAP experience a plus
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.