Property Control Administrator
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Property Control Administrator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Coordinate and administrate activities concerning the receipt, documentation, storage, inventory, issuing, and return of materials, tools, gages, equipment, and parts related to customer/government furnished and company owned property.
- Monitor Property Control process to confirm proper receipt, documentation, care, preservation, storage, distribution, and return of items.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records in compliance with established procedures for distribution or review as required for both internal and external customers.
- Respond to internal and external customer requirements and needs in a prompt and professional manner.
- Prepare and submit various reports based on customer or government agency reporting requirements.
- Apply analytical skills to trace history of items in the event of discrepancies to determine reasons and offer recommendations for resolution.
- Collect and research data while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations with customers.
- Read and interpret customer and government publications and specifications.
- Maintain and keep CAV, PCARSS & AWIS updated at all times.
- Support administrative related work in Shipping as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Frequent standing, walking, sitting, or lifting.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, or kneel
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally assist others to lift and/or move up to 50 pound
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or three to five years related experience and/or training.
- Must be familiar with MRP / ERP software and/or basic database functions. Knowledge of SAP ERP software a plus.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and informatively in a professional manner in both positive and negative situations.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to receive a US security clearance.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.