Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
- Manage all aspect of manufacturing product
- Perform planning, scheduling and Bill of materials management
- Work with customers, generate progress reports and presentations
- Manage and follow-up with suppliers
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Four year Technical degree required (mechanical, manufacturing)
- Several years of applicable work experience within the Defense Industry
- Computer Knowledge, experience with MRP software (SAP preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Project a must
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with defense or government contracting preferred
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.680.3917 Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424 318 4631.