Program Manager – MLS
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Program Manager. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Responsible for new product development with emphasis on accelerating the development cycle and transition into production. Successfully deliver results to customers to achieve program delivery and performance requirements.
- Plan project schedules including required resources and implement by deadline
- Communicate with internal/external customers and work with functional areas such as Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality to ensure customer needs are addressed and targets are met
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements
- Facilitate the process of ensuring that all customer requests/questions are addressed in a timely manner
- Liaison with supplies and sub-contractors
- Evaluate and develop technical proposals, reports and presentations
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering is preferred)
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Minimum 2 years experience in defense, engineering/manufacturing and product development
- Familiar with manufacturing environment including project management, customer interaction, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Able to perform a variety of complex tasks with a degree of creativity and latitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with MRP/ERP software, preferably SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, motivated to achieve program goals
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.