Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Material Handler. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including
- Wrap, package and move product in accordance to company guidelines.
- Load and unload product into and from work centers, includes forklift operations.
- May assist in maintaining product traceability by ensuring that all product is properly labeled and has the correct associated documentation.
- Work within a fast paced, production oriented, safe environment.
- Ability to properly use power industrial material handling equipment i.e. forklift and pallet jacks.
- Communicate with associates and superiors to maintain safety and quality.
- Willingness to follow the direction of the Supervisor and/or Group Lead.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Maintain safety standards as posted in work areas.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High School diploma or GED.
- Forklift experience – preferable two years.
- Ability to count and do basic math.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256.
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.