IT Business Analyst I
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced IT Business Analyst I. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The BA will report directly to the IT Applications Manager and is responsible for providing Super User and end-user support related to operational issues, configuration & enhancement efforts and other assigned projects. The BA will provide best practice solutions to the business and training in SAP. Using solid working knowledge and experience in business processes, the BA will use his/her problem solving skills to implement process improvements, help drive operational efficiencies and support the business in meeting corporate goals.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be providing support in the Enterprise Applications including day-to-day operational issues and projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Contract Management/Business Development
- Quality Management
- Program Management
- Operations/Warehouse Management
- Finance & Controlling
- Human Resources & Administration
Will be required to interact with all levels of the company to ensure the ERP system meets the needs of the organization.
Will meet regularly with internal customers to collect requirements, document issues and effectively respond to customer needs.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting a key business function in an A&D or manufacturing environment (i.e. Sales, Operations, Finance, and Quality etc.)
- 4-year degree in related field (computer information systems, business, supply chain etc.)
- System savvy with proven effectiveness in challenging the status quo and implementing process improvements
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Individual needs to be a self-starter and be able to exercise good judgment
- Attention to detail is a must
- Possess strong customer focus
- Minimum 1-2 years with working with major ERP solution such as SAP/Oracle
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle
- Project Management
- Lean/Six Sigma certified or familiarity with Lean principles and the application of “Lean” in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with training end-users in formal classroom setting
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- SAP configuration experience
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.