General Office Clerk – CWT
Clean Water Technology, a Marvin Group company, is founder and fabricator of the most advanced and sustainable wastewater treatment systems on the market. Our flagship technology, known as the Gas Energy Mixing (GEM) System, boasts more efficient chemical usage, higher contaminant removal rates and drier sludge – all within a significantly smaller footprint than conventional treatment technologies. In addition, CWT provides turn-key, full wastewater treatment solutions ranging from primary treatment (Screens, DAF Retrofits, Clarifiers) to biological treatment (MBR’s, MBBR’s, Anaerobic Digesters) to advanced filtration systems (UF, MF, UF, RO). CWT focuses on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and the best value within the smallest available footprints.
- Process daily mail and international shipment documents
- Process invoices
- Distribute invoices to customers via email/regular mail and track invoice payment
- Contact customers requesting payment for unpaid invoices
- Use Excel to track customers and develop charts
- Process check distribution
- Minor correspondence writing
- Process monthly reports
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- MUST be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.