Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Facilities Coordinator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Facilities Coordinator will work collaboratively with Facilities team, vendors, and other in house support teams to ensure the effective execution of projects such as equipment installations, layout changes and tenant improvement in commercial/manufacturing facilities.
- Assists in development and evaluation of project plans, schedules and budget to be carried out by vendors and internal Facilities team members.
- Coordinates all the activities to execute project plan with focus on quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Maintains records to track costs and schedules of projects.
- Continuously inspects all areas of the building(s), rendering general corrective maintenance as necessary to maintain proper level of appearance and operation of various equipment, fixtures, etc. and reports deficiencies as well as suggestions for improvement.
- Handles any facilities emergencies that arise.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. May occasionally be required to work nights, weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime in order to complete projects with minimal operations impact.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Generally, requires 3-7 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Facilities infrastructure and construction processes.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD a plus.
- Lean experience a plus.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lb.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.