Electrical Engineer – MLS
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The electrical engineer is responsible for understanding customer requirements and following military specifications for the design and development of Marvin Land Systems products. This self-motivated hands-on individual will be able to design cost-effective electrical-related assemblies that include cable harnesses, control boxes, and PCBs.
The individual will also work with other departments ensuring all development and testing efforts are completed on schedule and within budget.
This position supports the organization in the day-to-day engineering of projects and programs to ensure the effective execution and profitability of contracts.
This individual must treat people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds Marvin Land System values and is committed to company vision and mission.
- Design and test AC and DC circuits by performing detailed calculations and/or circuit analysis in order to support performance requirements and manufacturing costs
- Create bill of materials and detailed manufacturing drawings
- Competent in using schematic capture and PCB design applications tools
- Create test plans and test bench designs to support product acceptance testing
- Works along with technicians and assemblers
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering with at least 3 years of experience
- Attention to detail, ability to make decisions and enforce company policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and concise manner
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management including customers
- Competency in company procedures and processes as identified in company’s training matrix
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.