Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Electrical Assembler is responsible for assembling, self- inspecting, modifying and doing re-work on sub-systems, sub-units, assemblies, electronic and electromechanical components, molding, adhesives, harnesses & cables used for production purposes.
- Set up and operate various types of equipment to fabricate and assemble complete electrical assemblies
- Set up and perform manual and computer-controlled operations for assembly and testing (as required)
- Work from planning and assembly drawings
- ESD (as it applies to opening and handling static-sensitive components)
- Hi-REL soldering per certification and specifications
- Mount new components to panels utilizing various hand tools, pneumatic and/or electronic
- Install wiring to create harnesses and cable assemblies, per certification and specifications
- Verify calibration and material SLED
- Verify/add proper identification to products
- Keep work are clean and organized at all times
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Maintain awareness and understanding of documents published in the QMS Library
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Operation Monitoring — Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Support — Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees. Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.