Document Control Clerk
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Document Control Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Support day-to-day production document needs by sorting, processing, documenting, and filing company and customer data so that it can be used when requested for product documentation.
- Analyze new or revised customer data and drawings and file in a revision controlled database
- Print out and/or stamp controlled documents for release into manufacturing
- Report any discrepancies found in the customer data to immediate supervisor
- Maintain archives of controlled documents in accordance with QMS requirements
- Distribution and recall of all distributed Controlled Documents
- Interfacing with Suppliers, Customers and Auditors pertaining to data needs
- Purchasing for industry specifications
- Liaison for Manufacturing Engineering for MEC created drawings, mylar’s
- Scanning of documents received into the department
- Preparing and delivery of data packages with purchase orders and RFQ’s
- Workflow maintenance and reporting
- Other duties as assigned by management
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills and be self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.680.3917 Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310.674.5030 x631.