Data Entry Clerk Inventory
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Data Entry Clerk. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
- Process production orders into SAP (high volume)
- Process request to move materials to IM04 (SAP)
- Post the goods issue in SAP as per batch record
- Pull orders (as needed)
- Return balance material to warehouse
- Check material received from warehouse as needed
- Check physical Inventory at production warehouse and ensure it ties with SAP
- Assist warehouse lead if required (like label affix, Inventory verification, outbound shipping, etc.)
- Assisting cycle count team in the event of any SAP related deviations
- Other duties as assigned based on the requirement
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training
- Must have minimum 1 year of data entry experience
- Must have minimum 1 year of SAP experience
- Demonstrate strong listening and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Type minim of 35 WPM
- Forklift experience preferred (stand up/sit down)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time at a desk with periodic breaks.
- Must be able to move throughout the office and/or manufacturing area and talk, hear or otherwise communicate with employees, management, customers, suppliers and others.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.