Configuration Management Administrator
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Configuration Management Administrator. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Support and contribute to the Configuration Control Process and the Product Data Management (PDM) configuration control system.
- The CMA (Configuration Management Administrator) is responsible for supporting the PDM system. He/she will possess knowledge and experience working with bills of material (BOM)
- Responsible for creating indentured BOM in the PDM system
- Responsible for maintaining the Master Data listing in the PDM system
- Interact with all levels of the company to ensure the PDM data aligns with contractual requirements
- Meet with internal customers to capture accurate customer requirements
- Conduct configuration control board meetings to support new releases and change control
- Other duties as assigned by Management
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Broad general knowledge of Product Data Management PDM Systems
- Must understand revision control as related to product definition
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Can perform in a teaming environment
- Must be able to speak/read/write English
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.