CAD Designer Level 3
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced CAD Designer Level 3. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Technical Designer performing Computer Aided Drafting of mechanical, structural, and support systems. Will work under the guidance of engineering who will direct them in verifying accuracy of engineering data, product design completion, and resolution of design discrepancies.
- Tasks include fundamental mechanical/structural engineering product definition, support equipment, and tooling.
- Verify documentation meets company and industry standards.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 5 years, or equivalent experience.
- Computer Aided Design Tools – Knowledge of computer aided design tools and systems (e.g., computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM), computer aided three dimensional interactive (CATIA), Pro-Engineer, Unigraphics).
- Design Concepts & Techniques – Knowledge of design concepts and techniques (e.g., concurrent engineering, Design for Manufacture/Assembly [DFM/A]).
- Drawings/Data Sys and Models – Advanced knowledge of drawings, data systems and models associated with supported systems/platforms.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.