Administrative Assistant – JSF
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The Administrative Assistant for the JSF F-35 AME Program will support the Contracts Office by prioritizing contracts, proposal requirements and administrative support to Sr. Management.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules and providing administrative support. Must also be organized, resourceful and a good problem solver. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Manage workflow and ensure that deadlines are met and work is completed on time and compliant.
- Implement and monitor programs/projects as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion. Generate letters, e-mails, memos and reports at the direction of management.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information at the external and internal customer level.
- Answer calls from internal and external customers and maintaining the JSF AME Calendar.
- Attend Program status meetings, maintain program actions report and monitor actions to closure in a timely manner. Proposal preparation in a team environment for USG Defense programs.
- Accompany management in business development meetings, program meetings, and negotiation meetings both internal and off-site.
- Maintain subcontract accounts.
- Professional interaction with an international consortium of business liaisons, domestic liaisons, and US government personnel and liaisons.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintain the office calendar and alert management to program/office requirements.
- Must be an SAP user and be detail oriented.
- Travel booking experience and expense reporting a plus.
- Must be a US citizen and hold a valid US passport with no restrictions for international travel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Problem solver.
- Possess high integrity.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 310.671.1256. Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.