Administrative Assistant – EVP
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced Administrative Assistant. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Administrative Assistant to the Executive Vice President. This candidate must exercise excellent judgment, have exceptional communication skills, demonstrate strong customer service and professionalism. Must also be dependable and able to multi-task in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks with stringent deadlines. Must be able to manage tasks efficiently and independently in order to meet all deadlines.
- Manage EVP’s online calendar including extensive calendar management.
- Responsible for drafting letters and emails on behalf of EVP.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls as directed by EVP, to include maintaining accurate and complete notes and providing follow up on actionable items.
- Highly proficient word processing, strong Excel skills, PowerPoint and visual presentations, PDF editing abilities
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and charts for metrics.
- Coordinate meetings, trainings, and events such as conference room scheduling, obtaining equipment, arranging room set up, ordering food/supplies; coordinate travel arrangements.
- Handle confidential and sensitive materials as well as maintain consistency and integrity of data/information.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with various operations groups, all level of employees, suppliers, and customers to gain insight, avoid potential problems, and facilitate task completions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by EVP.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENT
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to compose letters with emphasis on correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF software.
- Ability to set up and maintain digital calendars for appointments, meetings, tasks, etc.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an excellent disposition/attitude and ability to multi-task.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Must be conscientious, dependable and reliable.
- Be flexible and a team player.
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (include job title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.680.3917 Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424 318 4631.